The Lund region is an area that is rich in both artistic and cultural offerings. The entire Sunshine Coast (from Langdale to Lund) is dotted with artisans and events that spread arts and culture throughout the region. If you are interested in the arts, this area provides a nearly endless offering of activities to keep you entertained!
- Among Friends 604-487-1766 (Alfred Muma) – awmuma.com
- Artique Artists Co-op 604-485-4837 (over 22 artists) – artiquebc.ca
- Back Street Gallery 604-485-6085 (Janet Blair)
- Holtenwood Gallery 604-486-7231 (Texada) – texada.org/holtenwood-gallery-cafe
- Nina’s Eclectic Emporium 604-485-2204
- Paperworks 604-485-2515
- Sea Spray Studio 604-486-7552 (Texada)
- Sunrise Gallery 604-485-5006 (Luke Raffin) – lukeraffin.com
- Stoneowl Earthworks 604-485-7922 – stoneowlearthworks.com
- Ursula Medley 604-487-4579 – ursulamedley.ca
- Wind Spirit Gallery 604-485-7521 – windspirit.com
- Tug Ghum Gallery (Lund) – tug_ghum_gallery.html
The Tug Ghum Gallery has a wide selection of art pieces from local artists. The gallery is owned and operated by wildlife artist Debra Bevaart, a stone carver for 25 years and wildlife illustrator. Debra runs the gallery as a working studio and you can find in-progress pieces on site. The gallery also provides wonderful examples of work from other artisans from the local area. Take a day course in carving Brazilian soapstone with Debra and in 4 to 5 hours finish your very own piece to treasure!