Refresh and enliven your senses exploring our world-class forest trails! Whether you’re looking for a gentle stroll along the coastline or a hike in the wild mountainous areas surrounding Desolation Sound, there is something for you. The area is home to the world-renowned Sunshine Coast Trail, as well as many other, smaller trails. Before heading out, don’t forget to pick up your Sunshine Coast Trail passport!
Sunshine Coast Trail
Sunshine Coast Hiking Trail – sunshinecoast-trail.com
- This is a 180 km trail from Saltery Bay to Sarah Point.
- Easily accessible from the resort. For day trips, you can access the trail at various points.
- Rustic campsites are located along the trail.
- An in depth description of all the trails in and around Powell River written by Eagle Walz. This can be obtained at the Visitors Bureau for $15.00.
- Trail map is complimentary and available at the resort.
Footprint Kayak and Hiking Explorations offers guided interpretive day tours hiking (approx 6 hours with lunch provided)
Total for 2 adults: $155.00 + taxes
Total for 3 adults $235.00 + taxes
Total for 4 adults $315.00 + taxes
Total for 5 adults $390.00 + taxes
Total for 6 adults $470.00 + taxes
Call Footprint to book at 1-604-414-6884 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.